4N.U.R.S.E.S.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
  Returning after a New Phase
After gaining a measure of competence in the ICU setting, I have leaped into teaching for the Buffalo Public School District. It seems this has become a personal space for posting about the transitions in a relatively transitive career. I am not sure of why I thought this would be an appropriate path; and find myself wondering today, whether upon later retrospection I will find this was a wholesome and satisfying occupation. Do my daily actions contribute to the benefit or detriment of future generations? I must suspend judgement until completing the first year of teaching, for I need that perspective to see if there were any discernible student improvement.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
4North United Review of Scientific and Educational Supplements, a forum for discussion of issues pertinent to the staff-nurses of this Buffalo, NY, Acute-care Cardiac-Telemetry nursing unit.

ARCHIVES
June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2010 /


Powered by Blogger